Your business is unique, so not just any site will do.
I specialize in crafting custom WordPress websites that work for you to help achieve your goals and grow your business. Maybe you…
- want to start or redesign a blog to build an audience
- have a small local business and you want more customers
- want to start selling, or sell more of, your products online
- need to streamline your processes and reduce customer questions
The right site can do any or all of that and I might be able to help.
I’m most excited about partnering with driven entrepreneurs and small business owners as a hands-on consultant they trust for just about everything relating to their website.
As a company of one, there are some things that aren’t in my skill set and there are certain types of projects I won’t take on. I’ll be quick to let you know where someone else might be better suited to help you.
What I excel at…
- Clean, simple, effective design with a focus on clarity and conversion
- Custom theme development with fast, clean, maintainable code
- Solving user experience challenges by always thinking of the user first
- Baking accessibility & technical SEO into every website project
- Guiding a project completely through to the final launch
I won’t leave you with an unfinished site and no guidance on where to host it and all of the other technical things needed to take a site live. I have your best interests at heart and will guide you every step of the way.
Custom website project pricing typically starts at $5,000 all depending on your specific needs and requirements.
If you’re a local small business who needs a simple marketing site, I have all-inclusive customized website, hosting, & maintenance packages for less. Ask me about it.
If you want to get sorta technical…
- I work with WordPress and the Genesis (theme) Framework exclusively.
- I’m experienced with WooCommerce if you need ecommerce or membership functionality.
- You’ll get full block editor support baked in so that your editing experience matches the front end as closely as possible.
- Your site will be responsive and designed “mobile first” to ensure it looks great and loads fast on any device.
- Your site will be designed with the user’s best interest first so that it’s intuitively simple for them to use and find what they need.
- Your site will be accessible from the start which means we may need to make design and functionality decisions that are best for all users, especially those with a vision disability, but this also means less chance of being sued for a non-compliant website.
- Your site will be as search engine friendly as I can possibly make it.
- I might obsess a bit (ok, a lot) over finding the perfect typeface pairing.
Need a new website and think we might be a good fit to work together? Let’s talk.