Managed WordPress Support & Maintenance
Standard Care Plan
Everything a professional solo blogger needs from peace of mind to hands-on go-to technical help and advice.
- Cloud backups (every 6 hours) & no-charge restores
- Routine safe plugin & WordPress core updates
- Google Search Console monitoring & error fixes
- Continuous site speed optimization (Core Web Vitals)*
- Continuous theme codebase updates (if I developed)**
- Premium plugins: WP Rocket, Perfmatters, Imagify
- 24/7 uptime monitoring & outage investigation
- Daily automated security & performance checks
- Security hardening & continuous oversight
- Hacking recovery & DDoS prevention/mitigation
- Routine database clean-up & optimization
- Keyword rank & competitor tracking
- Detailed monthly report via email
- Discounted billable rate ($100/hr vs. $150)
- Up to (2) quick requests per month
Starting at $300/mo
Priority Care Plan
For bloggers or teams who need more frequent help and quicker response time. Everything in Standard plan plus:
- Hourly cloud backups & no-charge restores
- Emergency text/phone support
- Support for additional team members
- Faster “jump the line” priority support
- (3+) quick requests per month
Managed Cloud Hosting
I’m happy to help bridge the gap between you and any quality web host, but I personally recommend Cloudways.
Take your site speed & security further with Cloudflare Pro.
Running a website is a lot of work
I provide personal, friendly, hands-on, proactive maintenance and support to help manage your WordPress website. While you focus on your content, I’ll keep your website running fast and issue free.
When your website IS your business
I offer complete peace of mind that you have someone experienced with all of the technical know-how responsible for looking after your site like it is my own. And I’m always here when you need assistance or advice.
You can count on me to dependably
- Back up your site to the cloud every 6 hours (or hourly on Priority plan)
- Perform safe plugin and core WP updates shortly upon release
- Run automated security checks daily and fix any issues found
- Monitor uptime and quickly investigate any outages
- Be available to clean up any potential hack or mitigate DDoS attacks
- Keep your database clean of spam, excess revisions, and overhead
- Monitor and help fix Google Search Console errors
- Continuous site speed optimization to pass Core Web Vitals
- Track search rankings of up to 100 keyword phrases
- Send you a detailed monthly report
- Be here when you need help
When things come up
You have up to 2-3+ “quick requests” per month which can be used for just about anything technical, not content-creation related (that’s your arena), such as…
- Plugin research/advice for special functionality
- Installing, configuring, or removing plugins
- Help monitoring & fixing 404/broken links
- Helping solve comment or form spam
- Setting up analytics tracking tools
- SSL certificate installation
- General questions/advice
- Minor CSS style changes
- Domain DNS changes
- Cloudflare setup
- PHP upgrades
*Continuous site speed optimization
Passing Core Web Vitals might require that I developed your theme or worked with you on a site speed optimization project. I will still continuously improve your site speed as much as possible either way, but there might be hurdles to achieve a full passing PageSpeed score. Ads, plugins, and a theme I did not develop may also prevent you from fully passing.
**Continuous theme codebase updates
If I developed your theme, I’ll continuously keep it up-to-date with important improvements to the codebase to keep it ever-evolving. I’ll always check with you first if it’s something that will affect your layout, design, etc.
Included premium plugins
Each plan includes access to my unlimited licenses for these premium plugins:
- WP Rocket: Caching & site speed optimization
- Perfmatters: Site speed optimization
- Imagify: Image optimization
Managed Cloud Hosting
Think of me like a hands-on layer of support above your web host to provide you with true managed hosting. I save you time and frustration by handling most hosting related tasks (resource monitoring, setting changes, PHP upgrades, troubleshooting, etc.) and communicating with support reps, so you don’t have to.
I’m happy to help bridge the gap between you and any quality web host, but I personally highly recommend Cloudways for many reasons.
- Built and optimized for site speed and security
- Ability to scale easily and fine-tune settings
- Excellent staging and Git deployment tools
Take your site speed & security further with Cloudflare Pro for $20/mo.
- Faster edge network caching (CDN)
- Better image optimization, taking load off of server
- Accelerated image serving on mobile
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
A quick request is something that takes less than 30 minutes to complete between emails, research, and implementation. I’m very fast, so this covers a lot different types of requests. Anything that is more of a small project might require some billable time to complete which will be discussed and quoted.
Generally, no, but I’ll always consider your typical needs. I’m not worried about a single request one month and three the next month. I’m not interested in nickel and diming you. As long as it balances out, we’re good.
In some cases, yes, but you’ll get more value if I have developed your theme. I’m able to take care of customization requests much more efficiently. If I did not develop your theme, there is a limit to how much I can support or customize it, with the exception of if you are already using the Genesis Framework. Either way, reach out and we can discuss. I might need to audit your site setup before we work together.
I don’t support sites on cheap shared hosting accounts (ie. Bluehost, Hostgator, GoDaddy). I can make quality hosting recommendations and typically help with migrations at no extra charge.
Generally, yes, however if you have more than one website you need supported, let’s talk. I can usually give you a custom discounted rate for more than one site, depending on the needs of each site.
Nope! It’s a simple month to month subscription. If you’d like to do an annual subscription for bookkeeping ease, we can do that as well.
You’ll pay me via a recurring PayPal subscription. You don’t need a PayPal account and a debit/credit card can be used. I do not accept checks or e-checks.