No Stress WordPress Support & Maintenance
Managed Cloud Hosting
Cloudflare Pro or Enterprise
Running a website is a lot of work
I provide personal, friendly, hands-on, proactive maintenance and support to help manage your WordPress website. While you focus on your content, I’ll keep your website running fast and issue free.
When your website IS your business
I offer complete peace of mind that you have someone experienced with all of the technical know-how responsible for looking after your site like it is my own. And I’m always here when you need assistance or advice.
You can count on me to dependably
- Back up your site to the cloud every 6 hours (or hourly on Priority plan)
- Perform safe plugin and core WP updates shortly upon release
- Run automated security checks daily and fix any issues found
- Monitor uptime and quickly investigate any outages
- Be available to clean up any potential hack or mitigate DDoS attacks
- Keep your database clean of spam, excess revisions, and overhead
- Monitor and help fix Google Search Console errors
- Continuous site speed optimization to pass Core Web Vitals
- Track search rankings of up to 100 keyword phrases
- Send you a detailed monthly report
- Be here when you need help
When things come up
You have up to two or more (depending on your plan rate) “quick requests” per month which can be used for just about anything technical, not content-creation related (that’s your arena), such as…
- Plugin research/advice for special functionality
- Installing, configuring, or removing plugins
- Help fixing 404/broken links
- Helping solve comment or form spam
- Setting up analytics tracking tools
- SSL certificate installation
- General questions/advice
- Minor CSS style changes
- Domain DNS changes
- Cloudflare setup
- PHP upgrades
Managed Cloud Hosting
Think of me like a hands-on layer of support above your web host to provide you with true managed hosting. I save you time and frustration by handling most hosting related tasks (resource monitoring, setting changes, PHP upgrades, troubleshooting, etc.) and communicating with support reps, so you don’t have to.
- Built and optimized for site speed and security
- Ability to scale easily and fine-tune settings
- Excellent staging and Git deployment tools
- Faster edge network caching (CDN)
- Better image optimization, taking load off of server
- Accelerated image serving on mobile
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
A quick request is something that takes less than ~15-30 minutes to complete between emails, research, and implementation. I’m very fast, so this covers a lot different types of requests. Anything that is more of a small project might require some billable time to complete which will be discussed and quoted.
No, but if you haven’t asked me for much lately and then have a busier than usual month, that’s generally fine. I’m not interested in nickel and diming you. As long as it balances out, we’re good.
Mostly, no, but it depends on what we are talking about exactly. SEO is an extremely broad subject covering a lot of different things.
SEO-related things that ARE included:
– Core Web Vitals optimization
– Google Search Console help
– Top 100 keyword rank tracking on your monthly report
– Some “quick request” items might loosely cover SEO-related things
SEO-related things that are NOT included:
– In-depth SEO consultations (ie. content strategy)
– Keyword research and planning advice
– Technical SEO audits and fixes
– Accessibility or UX audits and fixes
– Backlink building and content creation
Sometimes. I prefer we work together on a redesign/rebuild project first since my care plan is not a substitute for a well-built theme and website. But it’s also on a case by case basis. I’ll need to check out your site, theme, and plugins first.
I don’t support sites on cheap shared hosting accounts (ie. Bluehost, Hostgator, GoDaddy). I can make quality hosting recommendations and can also help ensure a smooth migration.
Generally, yes, however if you have more than one website you need supported, let’s talk. I can usually give you a custom discounted rate for more than one site, depending on the needs of each site.
Nope! It’s a simple month to month recurring subscription. You can cancel before your next billing date. But my goal is to earn your business each month and to be invaluable to the success of your business.
You’ll pay me via a recurring Stripe or PayPal subscription. I do not accept checks or e-checks.