Custom Theme Support Plan
- Continuous theme codebase updates
- Design customization help (CSS)
- Theme-related block editor support
- Theme-related integrated plugin support
- Discounted billable rate ($100/hr vs. $150)
- Up to (2) quick requests per month
Who is this for?
If I developed your theme and you already work with a general WordPress support and maintenance company you are happy with, this is for you!
Custom themes generally do not get updated and usually don’t even get touched unless it’s time for a full site redesign. But there is a better way.
We can work together to ensure you get the most out of your investment by keeping your theme always up-to-date while improving and evolving it over time.
Some example scenarios
- Want a new content call out block? Done.
- Switching mailing list providers and need the new forms to match your design? I’ve got you covered.
- Recipe card plugin makes a change and now your design is out of whack? I’ll jump in and fix it.
- A recent WordPress update causes layout or design issues? That’s that I’m here for.
- Update your logo and branding colors slightly? I’ll update your theme.
Continuous theme codebase updates
Because I’m constantly improving my starter theme codebase as I redesign more and more new sites, I’ll continuously keep YOUR theme up-to-date with important improvements.
Things that can help your site’s user experience, accessibility, site speed, mobile responsiveness, etc. And I’ll always check with you first if it’s something that will affect your layout or design.
Maybe, but probably not? Depends on who you are working with, but generally WordPress support companies excel at the nuts and bolts of keeping a site running smoothly. Things like backups, plugin/core updates, security, hosting advice, and technical support of things outside specific design and theme development improvements.
I’m here to help fill in the gap to focus on specific theme-related design and development that is probably outside their scope. Plus, I developed your theme and know it inside and out! When you need something theme-related fixed or enhanced, efficiency and having a go-to person is key.
A quick request is something that takes less than 30 minutes to complete between emails, research, and implementation. This covers a lot of requests, but anything that is more of a small project might require some billable time to complete which will be discussed and quoted.
Generally, no, but I’ll always consider your typical needs. I’m not worried about a single request one month and three the next month. I’m not interested in nickel and diming you. As long as it balances out, we’re good.
Not in this case with this particular plan. This is for folks I worked with on a custom redesign project.
Nope! It’s a simple month to month subscription. If you’d like to do an annual subscription for bookkeeping ease, we can do that as well.
You’ll pay me via a recurring PayPal subscription. You don’t need a PayPal account and a debit/credit card can be used. I do not accept checks or e-checks.