I take care of all of the technical stuff so you don’t have to.
I provide personal, friendly, hands-on, proactive maintenance and support to help manage your WordPress website or blog. While you run your business, I’ll keep your website running fast and issue free.
I offer complete peace of mind that you have someone experienced with all of the technical know-how responsible for looking after your site like it is my own. Plus, I’m always here when you need assistance.
I’ll always be there for you when you need help and will dependably…
- Backup your site to the cloud daily
- Perform safe software updates upon release
- Run automated security & performance checks daily
- Monitor uptime & quickly investigate any outages
- Clean & optimize your database regularly
- Monitor & help fix broken links or other errors
- Send you a monthly report
Additionally, here are some things I take care of for you on a more occasional as-needed basis either upon my recommendation or your request…
- Fix errors or solve issues related to existing site functionality
- Analyze speed tests to fix issues slowing down your site
- Ensure your site has an active SSL certificate
- Setup or audit your analytics tracking tools
- Audit your plugins to ensure you are using only those you need
- Audit your web hosting & recommend the right host/plan for you needs
- Web hosting migrations typically at no charge if under 5GB of data
- Setup a transactional email service as required for cloud hosting
- Audit & setup additional security layers as needed
- Safely upgrade server software such as PHP
- Make DNS changes
- Help fight spam
Everything listed above is covered by your plan (over time—not all at once) to keep your site running at peak performance and to help prevent issues from happening in the first place.
Have some basic questions, not sure how to do something, afraid to make a small change to your site, or need some simple guidance? I’m here for you.
Maintenance plan pricing typically starts at $100/mo all depending on the type of site(s), amount of traffic, and your specific needs. High traffic or mission-critical sites that require priority and more frequent support will cost a little more.
Things that are not covered, but can be requested for an extra charge or maybe solved by a website redesign or rebuild project…
- Involved consulting or training
- Design or content changes
- Adding new site functionality
- Mailing list setup & automation
- Deep performance audits & fixes
- Accessibility audits & fixes
- Technical SEO audits & fixes
- Block editor theme conversion
Interested in partnering with me to maintain your WordPress website? Let’s talk.